Experienced Staff, Dedicated to Providing Quality Hospice Care throughout the Valley
Hospice recognizes dying as part of the normal process of living, affirms life and therefore neither hastens nor does it postpone death. When you choose hospice care, the focus becomes the promotion of living as fully and as comfortably as possible.
Allegiant Hospice pledges to provide the highest quality hospice and support services in the greater Phoenix area. We work to make hospice patients feel comforted, supported and give them the ability to experience an enhanced quality of life surrounded by those they love.
Services provided by hospice include:
- Compassionate clinical care from experienced staff
- Personal care and comfort measures
- Pain and symptom management
- Rest and relief for family members
- End of life planning, referrals to appropriate services and programs
- Ongoing counseling and support to help with the stress of serious illness
- Spiritual support (any denomination) for patients and caregivers
- Bereavement services and counseling to help survivors cope with loss
Our team makes regular visits at the bedside wherever patients call home — a family residence, a long-term care facility, a hospice unit or an agreed upon location — and is on-duty 24 hours a day/seven days a week. Care is provided using an Interdisciplinary Care Team (IDT) approach, with staff who are highly experienced in comforting and alleviating the physical and emotional pain of a loved one facing the end-of-life.
We take your privacy very seriously.
- We contract with an industry leader in Electronic Health Records
- All PHI communications are fully encrypted
- Our systems are audited for signs of unauthorized access